#everydayisearthday 🌎 .
we are at an urgent time in human history where it is crucial for us to experience a global paradigm change in consciousness in order survive #climatechange . and if for some reason, climate change is something you don't believe in(???), we can all agree that mother earth deserves to be treated with respect.
we can go down in cosmic history as the species that ravaged this miraculous earth, or the species that used our incredible intelligence and unified towards a common cause to keep this world safe, beautiful, and healthy. and the time for this action is NOW!
here are just a few ways can all contribute to protecting this earth..
1. eliminate single-use plastic from your diet. bring your own, reuseable utensils. metal straws, forks, spoons, water bottles. even resuable bags to the store for your produce and groceries.
2. eat better quality foods in smaller quantities (i'm especially talking animal proteins for you ominvores )
3. go VEGAN a few meals/days a week. eat colorful foods that use MUCH less resources, is better for your health, and is more ethical.
4. do not buy more than you can eat. food waste is a serious issue.
5. try composting at home! separate your waste from recycling and reduce the production of methane in landfills.
6. use your dollar as a vote. purchase products from companies that are carbon conscious.
choices you make on your plate affect everyone and everything in ways you wouldn't even imagine—we’re all intrinsically linked. let's all make an effort to be more mindful of the things we put into our bodies and see how that reflects outwards.
-beija 💋 ...
Happy Earth Day🌎🌍🌏Really hope that our descendants are able to experience raw beauty like this. But sometimes I really do feel guilty for traveling to beautiful places like this, disrupting the natural habitat and increasing my carbon footprint. I guess I just can’t resist the pure satisfaction of seeing such views🤷🏻♀️ ...