5 interesting facts about Jardin du Luxembourg 🌿
1. It’s the biggest park in Paris covering 55.6 acres.
2. The garden is famous for its calm atmosphere.
3. The garden consists of French and English gardens that are divided by a big pond.
4. The Medici Fountain was built in about 1630 by Marie de’ Medici, the widow of King Henry IV of France and regent of King Louis XIII of France. It was moved to its present location and extensively rebuilt in 1864-66.
5. The garden has 106 statues spread throughout the park.
Have you already visited the garden?
Credit to @theparisofficiant#myparisstyle ...