Ingredient Pizza chips!! 🍕😋 This is easily a top 5 favorite keto snack of mine!! What are your go-to keto snacks? 🍕🍕🍕 Recipe below⠀
💪It’s time to step up and prove what you’re made of. The Keto diet is the right diet at the right time to help you achieve your weight loss goals. And the 28-Day Keto Challenge is the right plan to get you there.
Click the link in our BIO @ketomaximus and start now‼️
8 tbsp shredded mozzarella⠀
8 pepperonis ⠀
Seasonings of your preference⠀
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Create 8 piles of cheese on a parchment lined a baking sheet, top with pepperoni, & season.⠀
2. Bake for 7 minutes. If you want them to be extra crispy, broil for the last minute or two. Take out, let harden, & enjoy!⠀
Serving size is 4 chips. ⠀
recipe makes 2 servings.⠀
Net carbs: 1g⠀
Notes: the more you salt them; the less greasy they will be. Each pile of cheese should be 1 tbsp. I try to make the piles slightly bigger than the pepperonis! If you use Italian seasonings & oregano it will make a huge difference in flavor!
Credit: @ketosnackz 📸
Chickpea spinach pizza with a sweet potato crust 😍🍕
* 1 batch of gluten-free pizza crust (or crust of choice)
* 2 tbsp olive oil or any other oil (divided)
* 1/2 cup tomato sauce (tomato passata)
* 4 tbsp coconut milk canned (or any plant-based milk)
* 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
* 1 tbsp hot sauce (to taste)
* 1 tsp coconut sugar (or regular sugar)
* spice mix (1 tsp each of smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder)
* sea salt & pepper to taste
* 1 batch of easy vegan cheese sauce
* 1 avocado
* 1 15 oz can chickpeas
1. Make the pizza crust as per the instructions in the recipe. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C (390 degrees F).
2. To make the sauce, mix 1 tbsp oil and all other sauce ingredients in a bowl with a whisk. Spread the sauce (but save 3-4 tbsp) on the pizza crust and put the pizza in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet, add the remaining 3-4 tbsp of sauce and the chickpeas and fry for 3-5 minutes over medium heat.
4. Spread the chickpea mixture and the vegan cheese sauce onto the pizza and put it back into the oven for another 10-15 minutes (or until crispy).
5. Peel the avocado, remove the stem, and cut it into pieces and put it on the pizza right before serving. Season again with sea salt/pepper/spices if desired. Enjoy your delicious avocado chickpea pizza!
me- “is it too extra if i sit on the table”
@gabi.sonja - “yea a little”
me- *smiles and sits on table* 😂
Self love ain’t selfish.
no one will understand that what you do is for you, and for your own happiness. they may judge, and they may blame u, but honestly YOU are the person you have to wake up to and go to bed with every day. no matter what happens you can’t run from yourself.
so create your happiness and stop caring so much about what people think of it. ...